1. Orders to international shipping are passed exclusively from flower production. Soft toys, cards, chocolates and candies may vary in shape and appearance but will match the quality and the number of subs. Oriental gifts, tea and coffee are not available for international delivery;
2. We guarantee international delivery of goods on the day of placing the order only after receiving payment for up to 12 hours of the day;
3. For delivery of the order 13-15 February, 7-9 March, the order must be completed and paid for 3 days before the actual delivery date;
4. Delivery report will come to your email within 2 working days from the order date. If the order was on a weekend day, the delivery information will be on the next business day;
5. Our partners have the right to substitute the components of the bouquet in the absence of these colours in a particular country or lack of them in a certain season;
6. In bouquets delivered to the international delivery, usually an even number of flowers. An odd number of flowers abroad is mourning;
7. Photo of delivery is available only when ordering in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus;
8. Complaints about the order, must be treated within 7 working days from the order date;
9. Cancellations received no later than 24 hours before the date of the order, otherwise no refund. Cancellations on the day of delivery are not possible;
10. On weekends, we deliver all international orders on Saturdays but not Sundays as most florists and regional Telelfora agents are not open on Sundays (except for the Republic of Belarus). In Belarus, we deliver on Saturdays and Sundays (florists in Belarus operate 7 days per week).
Making an order for international delivery, you agree to these rules.